How to Book Your Children’s Party at The Corner
- The Corner Coffee House, Play Area & Hall are available to hire for children’s parties on Saturdays only.
- The Play Area is for children 8-and-under.
- The Hall can be used for children up to the age of 11.
- To help keep the hire prices at a minimum, we ask that you clear up after your party.
- You have 15 minutes to set-up and 30 mins to clear-up. e.g. The 12:30–2:15pm slot: you can get in at 12:15pm and must be gone by 2.45pm.
Rooms and Time Slots
We do not provide party food & the Kitchen is not part of the party hire. However, you are welcome to bring your own pre-prepared food.
The Coffee House will be open and can sell drinks and counter snacks if needed.
We can provide free of charge:
- Plastic plates (reusable)
- Plastic cups (reusable)
We can sell you:
- Jugs of juice
- Drinks & snacks for adults
Allergy Policy: No nuts or fish on site, please.
- Decorations: Feel free to make the areas personal to your child’s party theme but please bear in mind that blue-tac, pins and tape can’t be used on any painted surfaces. The staff member can direct you.
- Bouncy Castles: You can have a Bouncy Castle in the Hall, but the supplier will need to have visited the site and submitted their risk assessment and a copy of their public liability insurance to us at least 7 days before the hire.
- Entertainers: You can also have an ‘entertainer’ in the hall but we’ll need their risk assessment and public liability insurance.
- Music: We have a sound system in the coffee house and can play music that’s on Google Play Music – alternatively please bring your own equipment.
Important Stuff to Consider
- Seating in the Coffee House and Hall is standard sized chairs and tables.
- Supervision: It is the responsibility of the named hirer to make sure that children are supervised at all times.
- The rules for The Play Area are displayed by the entrance.
- No balloons or food in the Play Area ,please.
- The Hall is suitable for any extra activities and/or party food.
- Moving Tables: You can move tables in The Coffee House but please make sure that there is always a table under a hanging light. Please do not block fire exits or walkways.
- Waste: Waste, including present wrapping paper, needs to be taken away with you when you leave.
- Smoking & Vaping: Please do not smoke or vape anywhere on The Corner premises.
How to Book
- Read the Terms & Conditions
You’ll find them in The Basics section above. You will need to agree to these when you book.
- Click here to check the calendar to see if the slot you want is available.
N.B. We take bookings 3 months in advance.
- Come in before 11am or after 2pm
Come in and speak with a member of staff at the counter between 9-11am and 2-5pm when we are less busy.
- Secure with a Deposit
A non-refundable deposit of £25 on cash or card secures the booking. Your receipt is the booking confirmation.
- Pay the balance
The hire balance is due 7-days before the party. Or, simply pay the full amount when you book.